YouTube for the Kindle Fire HD
Before installing, make sure that the 'allow installation of applications from unknown sources' setting is on. (Skip to step 4 if this is already on)
1. Go to the Settings screen on the Kindle Fire
2. Select the “Device” option.
3. Select “On” for the “Allow Installation of Applications” option.
4. On your Kindle Fire, search for and download the program 'File Expert' in the Amazon app store.
5. Now on your computer, download the 'YouTube' .apk file onto your computer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydeghl2p4a67edx/Fast_Racing_1.01.apk 6. Connect your Kindle Fire into your computer and drag the .apk file (downloaded in step 5) into any folder on your Kindle Fire.
7. On your Kindle Fire, launch File Expert and locate the .apk file and hit install.
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for Android. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter