Wednesday, April 3, 2013
How to Install Dropbox onto your Kindle Fire HD
Quick Tutorial: How to Install Dropbox to your Kindle Fire in less than 5 minutes!
1. Download and install an app on the Amazon market called File Expert.
2. Go to setting on your Kindle Fire.
3. Choose “Device” option.
4. Choose “On” option for “Allow Installation of Applications” from unknown sources.
5. Now download the Dropbox app file onto your computer: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kacut110ya35qfs
6. Plug in your Fire, and copy the "Dropbox.apk" file into your Fire.
7. Go to File Expert and locate the installation (.apk) file and hit install!
And again, if you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me!
Download link for the Dropbox .apk file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kacut110ya35qfs