Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Install Dolphin Browser onto your Kindle Fire HD
Quick Tutorial: How to Install Dolphin Browser to your Kindle Fire HD in less than 5 minutes!
1. Download and install an app on the Amazon market called File Expert.
2. Go to setting on your Kindle Fire.
3. Choose “Device” option.
4. Choose “On” option for “Allow Installation of Applications” from unknown sources.
5. Now download the "Dolphin Browser" app file onto your computer: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eezdajs5utyvipw/Dolphin_Browser_10.0.0.apk
6. Plug in your Fire, and copy the "Dolphin Browser" file into your Fire.
7. Go to File Expert and locate the installation (.apk) file and hit install!
If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask me!
Download link for Dolphin Browser .apk file
Dolphin is my browser.